Custom curtains, nets and blinds.
Specialising in custom curtains, we can advise you in store with
a very wide range of fabrics, rods and trimmings.
By appointment, we can visit your home to view the project and take measurements for curtains that hang perfectly.
We work with you to determine what you need based on your interior and the room’s characteristics:
There are several options:
- Allowing natural light to penetrate with nets or pale fabrics,
- Softening light with deeper shades and reflective materials,
- Keeping out light with curtains lined for the purpose,
- Making the interior warmer (covering cold, dark windows on winter evenings)
- Restoring intimacy, insulating against the cold and noise of your windows and your front door,
or just framing the window to set off a magnificent view…
We can explain all the possibilities: nets, curtains, blinds, Japanese screens; different styles – pleats, eyelets, waves, borders… These choices will dictate the fabrics: linens, cottons, damasks, silky materials, velvets, other innovative technical fabrics…
We have been making high-quality curtains, nets, Californian blinds, Roman blinds, louvre blinds, roller blinds and other window decoration for 25 years. We can take care of fitting our curtains rods, nets and blinds. Fitting is a crucial stage that finalises the perfect result.
This article from Madelia Décoration concerns: custom curtains – window decoration – blind quote – blind making – curtain prices – curtain fitting – replacing curtains
– net curtain quote – changing curtains – fitting curtains – curtain store – curtain professional – curtain renovation – buy curtains – curtain quote – sell curtains – household fabric
Paris – curtain fitter – fabric by the metre – beautiful fabrics – beautiful curtains – where to buy custom curtains